Changes in Divorce Orders

Knowledgeable East Brunswick, New Jersey, Family Law Attorneys

Divorce settlements are not set in stone. Years after the original divorce decree, circumstances may change, and that necessitates a modification in the court orders granting the divorce.

For instance, a spouse may lose or change jobs. It may be time for the children to go to college, but the $30,000 per year university chosen may not match the $15,000 tuition originally spelled out in the divorce settlement. Or one spouse may refuse to sell the family home, shortchanging the other partner out of a significant amount of money.

Clients whose divorce court orders are being modified need to talk to Edward Ramp or Frank Hlavenka, two of the top-flight attorneys at Ramp, Renaud, & Hlavenka in Middlesex County.

Both attorneys have decades-long experience with marital law. Further, Ed and Frank both take an extremely thorough approach to their cases, which makes them very well suited to the detail-oriented work involved in court order modifications.

Comments are closed.

Fax: (732) 390-2870
Or complete the intake form
Visa and MasterCard accepted
7-G Auer Court
Williamsburg Commons
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Map & Directions